Looking for a fun, week-long camp this summer? Check out our CUBS Camp, beginning June 28, 2021!
EXPANDED AGES! CUBS Camp is divided into three separate divisions:
- CUBS Pre-K (Ages 4-5)
- CUBS JV (Ages 6-10)
- CUBS Varsity (Ages 11-14)
This week-long camp gives campers a unique introduction to several different sports and activities. Includes lunch daily (optional), scavenger hunts, hikes, daily water fun and so much more.
CUBS Camp will operate in full compliance with the New York State Department of Health Guidelines for Child Care and Day Camp Programs During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency. We will also comply with Tompkins County and University requirements. Please be advised: while we are fully planning to operate CUBS Camp in Summer 2021, we will immediately alert all registrants should any shift in the pandemic cause Cornell to close or limit on-campus programming.
Sport-Specific Camps - Run By Cornell Coaches
- Soccer Camps owned and operated by coaches of Cornell Women's Soccer
- Soccer Camps owned and operated by coaches of Cornell Men's Soccer
- Lacrosse Camps owned and operated by coaches Cornell Women's Lacrosse
- Football Camps owned and operated by coaches of Cornell Football
- Squash Camps owned and operated by David Palmer
- Field Hockey Camps owned and operated by coaches of Cornell Field Hockey
- Volleyball Camps owned and operated by coaches of Cornell Volleyball - Email: email@example.com for more info!