- Ages: 4-14
- Price: $319
- Dates: June 29-July 3 | July 6-10 | July 13-17 | July 20-24 | July 27-31 | August 3-7 | August 10-14, 2020
CUBS Camp now offers three different camp curriculum options geared toward different age ranges.
The Cornell University Big Red Sports (CUBS) Camp is a week-long camp geared towards giving campers a unique introduction to several different sports and activities. From the time the boys and girls, ages 4-14, arrive in the morning until the time they leave each afternoon, they will be engaged in activities led by a team of fun and outgoing counselors. Please see camp specifics below.
With new activities being introduced each day, campers will be able to experience several different sports and activities in a fun setting. Mornings will be packed with fun and creative sport-specific games, as well as team-building activities.
Daily lunch in the Cornell dining halls will be included. In the afternoon, campers will be able to participate in recreational activities such as water games and small-group games. A time for snack will also be offered in order to allow campers to refuel and enjoy a few minutes of down time. CUBS Camp will give children the opportunity to learn the basic skills of several different sports while having fun and meeting new people.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!
All campers will receive a T-shirt.
Swimming note: the Cornell pools are all under construction/repair during Summer 2020, so we are currently exploring other swimming opportunities off-site. Regardless, we will have water games each afternoon for campers to cool off and get wet!
- Ages: 4-5
- Price: $319
- CUBS Pre-K starts each day with an introduction to the week of sports and activities, followed by a morning craft activity or story time. CUBS Pre-K program has a variety of weekly activities including: scavenger hunt, guest readers, sensory activities, outdoor games and much more! Each week we will emphasize a few sports where we will learn by drawing, reading and doing! With three sessions daily, each camper will have the ability to participate in fun-filled activities. Additionally, lunch and quiet time will be part of the daily curriculum. Our location offers a terrific opportunity to explore and navigate the vast Cornell campus via daily hikes and walks! Super Fun Field Day for CUBS Pre-K involves a story themed scavenger hunt and ends with a fun excursion!
- Ages: 6-10
- Price: $319
- CUBS JV starts each day with a dynamic warm-up designed to prepare our campers for a variety of different sport activities! Campers will learn the fundamentals of competitive sports alongside the importance and need for good sportsmanship. Campers will also have the opportunity to navigate the campus on daily hikes as part of our weekly curriculum! The Cornell campus offers terrific opportunity to explore campus beyond our athletic facilities. Each week, campers progress towards an all out day of competition known as Super Fun Field Day! Every Friday, campers compete to win the day - from the moment we finish our warm up, until just before pick up. All campers are working hard to bring home the Super Fun Field Day Championship!
- Ages: 11-14
- Price: $319
- CUBS Varsity starts each day with a dynamic warm-up that is designed to prepare our campers for a day filled with high energy fun and engaging activities. Throughout each week, campers will begin a progression of skills to prepare for the end of the week camp competition: Super Fun Field Day! This challenges each team to work together and compete in pursuit of the highly coveted Super Fun Field Day Championship! From drop-off to pick-up, our campers will be competing to win the day. Weekly field days will involve a
- variety of activities that are developed to end each week with a mixture of intensity and competitive challenges.
Camp registration is currently unavailable, please check back to register.
Before and After Care
A before and after camp program is offered: 7:30-9:00am and 4:30-5:30pm. Staff members supervise and lead a variety of activities, according to the interest/talents of the children participating in the program. Before and after care is $50/week and can be selected as an add-on during registration.