Learn to rock climb at the recently renovated Lindseth Climbing Center. Cornell Outdoor Education instructors will teach you the same technical skills as taught in Cornell University physical education rock climbing and high adventure classes. Half of each day will be spent rock climbing and half will be spent participating in other adventurous activities.
- Rock climb on Lindseth Climbing Center, including the 45’ tall wall and 55’ long bouldering wall.
- Climb, swing and zip through the trees and obstacles at the Hoffman Challenge Course
- Learn how to canoe on Beebe Lake
- Ascend up to our platforms high in the forest with technical tree climbing
- Rappel off of the Schoellkopf Stadium or the Clock Tower at the Hoffman Challenge Course
- Set up a Tyrolean traverse across the Beebe Lake Gorge and zip out over the water
- Wade through and explore the creeks and streams around campus and see what lives there
- Play field games in Cornell's gorgeous natural areas
Includes lunch at Cornell dining hall and a camp T-shirt.
Camp takes place from 9:15am-5:30pm Monday through Friday.