- Dates: June 27-July 1 | July 4-8 | July 11-15 | July 18-22 | July 25-29 | August 1-5 | August 8-12, 2022
- Ages: 11-14
- Price: $339 (including lunch); $299 (without lunch)
CUBS Varsity starts each day with a dynamic warm-up activity that is designed to prepare campers for a day filled with high energy fun and engaging activities.
Varsity campers will participate in a variety of programming sessions each day, including but not limited to sport specific skills & fundamentals, outdoor games & activities, group activities/team building and counselor’s choice.
- Sport specific skills & fundamentals will include activities like speed dribbles for soccer or cone weaving in basketball and basic rules for various sports. Counselors will include sport specific skills from a variety of sports each and every week.
- Outdoor games and activities focus on campers remaining active – sometimes including sport related components, but may also include activities like a hike to Beebe Lake.
- Group activities/team building includes activities that emphasize team work, collaboration and sportsmanship.
- Counselor’s choice is the perfect way to end each day! Counselors will use their discretion based on the skill sets and interests of the campers to make sure each day ends with an exciting and engaging game.
Pool time and outdoor water activities will also be offered daily to give campers a chance to cool down while remaining active. Down time, combine with a snack time and often the showing of a short movie, will be part of the daily curriculum so campers can refuel and adequately rest and hydrate to beat the summer heat.
Throughout the summer we will also host various theme days to invite creative costume ideas that tie to corresponding games and activities. A popular example is Olympics Day. Campers arrive wearing the colors/apparel of their favorite teams and countries while competing in modified versions of Olympic games. It promotes incredible team camaraderie, and the campers love working together towards a common goal.
Each week, campers will begin a progression of skills to prepare for the end of the week camp competition: Super Fun Field Day! This challenges each team to work together and compete in pursuit of the highly coveted Super Fun Field Day Championship! From drop-off to pick-up, our campers will be competing to win the day. Weekly field days will involve a variety of activities that are developed to end each week with a mixture of intensity and competitive challenges.
If you plan on enrolling your camper for several weeks, you’re not alone! A large majority of our campers attend more than one session, so we will keep programming new and engaging each and every week!