How do I fill out and submit my forms?

The Hold Harmless Agreement requires a parent/guardian signature. The Medical Form must be completed and submitted with up-to-date (within one year) physical/immunization records. If your child takes any medications then their physician must fill out the information in the box on the Medical Form. The physical must be current through the end of the camp.

Forms can be scanned and emailed to or mailed to:

  • Cornell Camps & Clinics
  • 554 Campus Rd
  • Ithaca, NY 14853
  • FAX: 607-255-2213