What are the required forms?

For every camper, we need the Hold Harmless and the Medical Form completed 30 days before the start of camp, or as soon as you register if within 30 days. Please note that per the Medical Form, required attachments for submission also include a recent (within one year) physical and immunization records for the registered camper. Additionally, if your camper will be taking any medications during camp programming, then their physician must fill out the information in the box on the Medical Form