How do I fill out and submit my forms?

Forms are available here (or from the website menu). The Hold Harmless Agreement requires an insurance ID number and a parent/guardian signature. The Rules and Regulations needs to be read over and signed by parent/guardian and child. The medical form must be filled out and signed by a doctor. We will also accept an up-to-date physical from the previous year showing the child to be in good health. The physical must be current through the end of the camp.

Forms can be scanned and emailed to or mailed to:

  • Cornell Camps & Clinics
  • 554 Campus Rd
  • Ithaca, NY 14853
  • FAX: 607-255-2213