What are the required forms?

Every multi-day camp has at least three required forms. They include a Hold Harmless Agreement, a Rules and Regulation Form and a Medical Form.

If you are staying on campus for more than seven (7) consecutive days we require a signed meningitis waiver. There is an additional required waiver for all participants in Rock Climbing camps that must be turned in at the time of the other required forms.


  • camps@cornell.edu
  • Phone: 607-255-1200
  • Fax: 607-255-2213
  • 103 Bartels Hall
  • 554 Campus Rd
  • Ithaca, NY 14853

Powered by Payscape