Cornell 3 Day Easter Weekend Camp
Dates: April 20-22, 2019
High intensity camp, focusing on match practice and strategy.
Location: Belkin International Squash Courts - Cornell University
The camp is led by Cornell Head Coach David Palmer.
- Morning Session: 9:00am-11:00am
- Lunch/Rest (on your own) 11:00am-3:00pm
- Afternoon Session: 3:00pm-5:00pm
Campers will need to bring running shoes and their own jump rope.
David Palmer's Cornell Squash Camps
- Dates: Session 1: June 16-21 | Session 2: June 23-28 | Session 3: July 21-26 | Session 4: July 28- August 2 | Session 5: August 4-9
- Price: $1,900 (Resident) / $1,600 (Commuter)
- Ages: 10-19
David Palmer's Cornell Squash Camp, for boys and girls ages 10-19, is based on the "total" camp experience. This camp allows for Squash players to develop:
- - Technical and tactical
- - Fitness and agility
- - Playing-based environment for tournament preparation, including video analysis.
Coaches strive to create a fun environment. Individual attention and interaction with the coaching staff makes the Cornell Squash Camp one of the best camps around.
The Cornell Squash Camp is led by Head Coach David Palmer and assistant Coaches, Scott Denne, Luke Forster and staff. Strength and conditioning with Cornell trainers and Guest Pro each week.
Each camper will receive a camp T-shirt.
We do offer a multi-week and sibling discount for our Squash Camp.