David Palmer's Cornell Squash Camps
- Dates: June 14-19 | June 21-26 | June 28-July 3 | July 12-17 | August 3-7 | August 9-14, 2020
- Ages: 10-19
- Price: $1,750-1,900 (Resident) / $1,400-1,600 (Commuter)
David Palmer's Cornell Squash Camp, for boys and girls ages 10-19, is based on the "total" camp experience. This camp allows for Squash players to develop:
- - Technical and tactical
- - Fitness and agility
- - Playing-based environment for tournament preparation, including video analysis.
Coaches strive to create a fun environment. Individual attention and interaction with the coaching staff makes the Cornell Squash Camp one of the best camps around.
The Cornell Squash Camp is led by Head Coach David Palmer and staff. Throughout the summer, Palmer will welcome the following guest pros to camp:
- Saurav Ghosal (WR #13) - Session 4
- Miguel Rodriguez (WR #10) - Session 5
- Hollie Naughton (WR #28) - TBA
- Vikram Malhotra (WR #58) - Session 1
Each camper will receive a camp T-shirt.
We offer a multi-week and sibling discount for our Squash Camp.