CUBS Office Assistant
Period of Employment: Mid June-August 13, 2021
Interested applicants may submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with daily check-in/health screenings.
- Manage facility scheduling and use.
- Coordinate equipment distribution and sanitation.
- Provide customer service and assistance for registered/registering families.
- Enrollment reporting and registration system management.
- Coordinate daily lunch locations and distribution with camp counselors.
- Work with counselors to develop camp programming activities
- Other duties related to camp operations as assigned by the camp director.
- Office Assistant must be at least 18 years old.
- Past experience in customer service and/or administrative roles.
NOTE 1: NCAA bylaw 13.2.4, regarding employment of prospective student-athletes.
NOTE 2: NCAA bylaw 126.96.36.199, regarding after completion of senior year (2020/2021 NCAA Division I Manual)
- Must be able to work independently and act responsibly. Ability to enforce camp rules and regulations while supporting counselors.
- Experience working with or supervising children preferred.